Product Analyst Assistant
Description de l’entreprise
For an international company in the area of Wavre, we are urgently looking for a PRODUCT ANALYST ASSISTANTDescription de la fonction
- To support operational tasks related to the range management:
Stock/Sales/Range analysis of the product portfolio. Apply rules to correct/clean the product portfolio. He will also be able to communicate clear instructions to our internal customers (supply chain, sales, etc.)
- She/He will be able to create/modify product information in SAP after investigating for the information through different supports (suppliers, competition websites, customer excel files, technical sheets, etc.)
- She/He will participate in the validation/corrections of the product pictures vs technical sheets and provide feedback.
- Prepare the different templates for newsletters / Update & maintenance of the webshop front page. She/He will be able to go in the backoffice and update the different statuses to ensure the launching of new products.
- To be able to deliver analysis requested by the product manager.
- She/He will learn the basics of the codification and be able to compare Eurocode and the internal eurocodes.
- She/He will interact with Master Data team to ensure/improve the product information management.
- Technical /marketing graduate with 3-5 years of professional experience
- Technical skills or technical understanding is a must have (in order to perform detailed analysis)
- Leadership skills to find information and coordinate data collection
- Details oriented and structured; analytical skills mandatory
- Must be a good communicator and must keep a good relationship with the Sales organization
- Must be able to work accurately (detail oriented) under time pressure
- Expert in MS Office (Excel & Access)
- SAP knowledge
- English mandatory
Temporary contract for with the oppotunity to get an open-ended contract!