Commercial Contract Manager
Our client, one of the largest leading staffing firm in the world, is looking for a commercial contract manager to join their team in the Brussels office.
With presence in the USA, Europe, North America and Asia, our client is one of the largest recruitment company in the world. Headquartered in the USA, our client's business is working in partnership with high profile companies and your role would be to assist these clients by placing talented candidates into both permanent and contract roles.
- Review and negotiate client agreements balancing the need for adherence to company policy with the commercial need to grow our business
- Ensure contractual compliance of negotiated agreements, and managing the flowing down of terms where appropriate
- Take full ownership of assigned accounts/regions/verticals and act as a subject matter expert in advising
- Assist with the implementation of large Key Accounts/Client Strategy Accounts or Statement of Work (identifying them early and ensuring solid work flow processes are understood and followed, assist with knowledge transfer to team)
- Manage pre-litigation and litigation issues at an operational level liaising with Corporate Legal and/or Risk where applicable.
- Responsible for monitoring and researching legislative changes to train the team and ensure templates are appropriate, modified and negotiated
- Provide Contract Review Process, Risk Policy and Legislation training to the sales team as necessary
- Role will require travel within Europe to attend team meetings, training sessions, etc.
· Minimum a bachelor degree education in Law or qualified by experience
· Technical knowledge of BeNeLux employment laws & legislation, and ideally BeNeLux recruitment laws & legislation
· Significant contract negotiation experience, ideally in the recruitment sector
· Commercial skills gained through supporting business in the services sector
· Proven capability to identify and implement best practice
· Fluent in Dutch and English, additional European languages desirable
· Ability to hold self, team members, peers and supervisors accountable
· Strong communication and problem solving skills
· Ability to negotiate with senior level client contacts (legal department, contracts department, procurement, finance, etc.)
· Ability to develop a thorough knowledge of business policies and account management practices
- International working environment
- Competitive salary package