Under the supervision of the Global Head of Talent, you will handle the training and development of all Group employees
One of our biggest clients within the manufacturing and transportation sector
- You will define and monitor an annual training budget.
- Establishing and monitoring the validated training plan.
- Developing training programs specific to the business, mainly in leadership in the short term.
- Coordinating the performance evaluation process:
- Launching and monitoring the process;
- Drafting communications on the process;
- Launching the exercise of the succession plan and recommending solutions based on the results obtained.
- Analysing opportunities for implementing HR talent management tools (comprehensive oversight, assessments, etc.).
- Working on talent development projects.
- In performing these duties, you will work closely with the HR teams.
- This list is non-exhaustive and is subject to change, in accordance with the company's needs.
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar position.
- Fluent French and Dutch.
- Proficient in the use of Office software.
- Excellent communication and integration skills.
- Team spirit, but also able to work independently.
- Strong work ethic.
- Creativity and organizational skills.
Working on Talent projects and innovation of Talent development