Quality control supervisor
Jobmatch Namur is looking for a quality control supervisor.
The mission of the quality control supervisor is to supply reliable information to the management regarding the conformance of the finished goods, intermediate products and raw materials and their validation statuts based on defined internal specifications.. And this for txo production departements.
The quality control supervisor is responsible for defining the release status for all products of yeast, yeast extract and enzymes.
* Supervise and organize the quality control laboratory for different departements, wich means controlling th QC departement, managing the planning of the laboratory and planning the workload of the team of technicians.
* Ensure that all analyses and process parameters that are critical to quality on final goods, intermediates ans raw materials are effectively performed, daily reported and that the release status is timely defined.
* People management, wich includes ths follow up of the objectives of the team, meetings with the team, meeting face to face with each QC Lab Technician to build trust cross the organization, empowering people to take appropriate decision and action.
* Track product, intermediate or raw materials variability, collect and communicate corrective actions, and register international non confirmances and corrective actions.
* Develop and maintain analytical capabilities and ensure their reliability while implementing new QC techniques and reliable control plan
* Scientific degree in biochemistry, chemistry or agro (food),
* Strong managerial skills (team motivation, delegation and reporting) and experience in team management
* Experience in quality control
* Reactivity, conscienciousness, organized, team player and good communicator
* Fermentation and enzymology knowledge