Brand Manager - Pediatrics (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Are you looking for a challenging marketing job as a next step in your career within a commercially driven company that truly cares about its people?
This job is done for you!
Our client is one of the leading Medical Nutrition company with a worldwide presence.
In order to sustain their growth they are looking for a Brand Manager Pediatrics for their Benelux Cluster.
As a Brand Manager Pediatrics your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Set up a platform vision based on global, regional and local market strategies and in parallel define short-term actions to successfully attain the vision
- Plan and execute yearly marketing plans in line the yearly foreseen budgets
- Plan and execute quarterly promotional plans in order to guide the sales team in line with the marketing strategy
- Track the brands performance in IMS and taking take necessary actions to successfully reach KPI's
- Build customer and consumer insight, disease related insight and competitive insights in order to develop further build on the brands strength on the market
- Organize scientific events, meetings and show strong presence in related congresses with key stakeholders
- Ensure product supply in close collaboration with related parties such as, planning and regulatory affairs
As a Brand Manager Pediatrics you fit the following requirements:
- You are someone with strong project management and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in brand management in the healthcare/medical/hospital sector (with preference an expertise in pediatrics) or you are heavily involved in a child care setting including medical nutrition support or a brand management experience in the FMCG sector
- Bachelor or Master diploma, with preference with a specialization in Marketing or Nutrition
- Dynamic, stress-resistant, flexible and a strong networker
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and French and a strong knowledge of English
As a Brand Manager Pediatrics you will be granted with attractive employment conditions, excellent training possibilities and opportunities for internal mobility after a first assignment in the field.