That's XPE. For one of our clients we are looking for: Project Manager Organisation description:
XPE Pharma & Science offers a unique combination of providing high qualified Scientific, Technical, Commercial and/or Medical expertise through staffing, consultancy, Project management or Project delivery services.
We have more than 250 XPErts helping out our clients in different phases of the development process of a drug/medical device or product.
As a full service organization XPE Pharma & Science offers those specialized HR & project services to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical devices, Agri-food Industries and the Healthcare & CRO environment.
Project Management comprises an array of activities that lead to the successfull completion of a project.
The project manager is responsible for leading a project from its inception to execution. This includes planning, execution and managing the people, resources and scope of the project. Project managers must have the discipline to create clear and attainable objectives and to see them through to successful completion. The project manager has full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project.
The project manager's role ends with the completion of the assigned project, or it may be a semipermanent position for a limited time or until a predetermined point in the project's schedule or stage of completion.
The Project Managers is responsible for development and management of project plans that result in integrated delivery of a cross functional project at or above the established quality, timeline and budget expectations in partnership with the appropriate stream lead.
The Project Manager will ensure appropriate initiation, planning and tracking of timelines, budget, resources, risks and scope, recommending alternative strategies to keep the project within thresholds or ensuring escalation to appropriate program manager, project team and governing bodies if necessary.
Consultant is expected to follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK.Job description:
Follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK.
Ability to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team. Responsibility for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications.
Has specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas and knowledge of project management software and method.Profile:
- Experience in project management and people management
- Consultant is expected to follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK
- Follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices which are based on PMBOK
- PM certification: PMI, PRINCE2
- Risks management tools (risks analysis, FMEA)
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods
- Proven Project Management experience with capability of working independently on multiple projects, and ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent organization skills and ability to operate effectively in a multicultural, matrix organization where the workload requires balancing multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Establish and maintain cross functional relationships. Develop relationships across organizational boundaries
- Analytical, logical thought process with strong information organisation/management skills
- Effective time management, ability to clearly identify priorities and manage multiple tasks
- University degree preferably with a scientific orientation (Engineering, Science); Master degree preferred
What do we offer? Well for this position you will start as a Consultant at XPE Pharma & Science. As a consultant you will get an interesting salary package (contract of unlimited term) and extra-legal advantages!
If you are still interested, don't hesitate to apply…We have 2 working days to present your application with our client.
XPE is a part of the Adecco group, one of the top 5 companies for 'Best Place To Work'.
XPE Personnel Services NV/SA: Flanders: VG15/BU, Brussels: B-AA5.031, Wallonia: W.RS.002/W.INT.002 XPE Group NV/SA : Flanders: VG1834/B, Brussels: B-AA11.007, Wallonia: W.RS.713