Internal Auditor - manager
- Provide to the shareholders an opinion as to whether the company's financial statements are correct.
- Generate in-depth knowledge on audit principles, the systems and internal controls.
Leader in audit, accountancy, tax and legal services.
- Being in charge of assignments about compliance and internal audit;
- Supervising performed work by risk, compliance and internal audit departments;
- Conducting clients meetings and interviews;
- Reporting writing/review reports;
- Improving risk and compliance processes.
- Minimum of 2 years in audit/risk management or a similar experience;
- Excellent communication skills in English , Dutch and French;
- Your are an independent with a good commercial sense;
- You are curious with a critical mindset.
The client offers a competitive salary package plus additional legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, net allowances, group & hospitalization insurance, lease car with fuel card.