Senior Product Manager
Werner & Mertz Benelux Consumer, localized in Waterloo, is an international producer of non-food products for private users (ecological products Frosch) , and commits to innovation, quality and sustainability. With 2 production sites in Europe, the mother company based in Mainz (Germany) distributes its products worldwide by distribution companies, retail business and partnerships. To support the marketing of products within the Benelux region, we are currently looking for a (m/f)
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER FMGC
Strategic and operational marketing responsibilities
• In close cooperation with the Key Account Manager Benelux and under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager France & Benelux you work for the deployment of the operational marketing plan within Benelux.
• You acquire in-depth understanding of the market situation by collecting and analyzing data on consumers, retailers, competitors, opportunities and sales needs. You translate these needs in actionable strategies and advice.
• You develop promotion and communication plans with the KAM Benelux and take care for the calculation, follow up and reporting of related budgets.
• Under the responsibility of the Marketing Manager France & Benelux, you take on the full marketing mix: brand positioning, adapting the product range, the evaluation and launch of new product lines, the development of pricing strategy and advertising, etc.
• You work in close partnership with the local Key account manager. When necessary, you travel to headquarters to defend your strategy and optimize the roll-out of projects.
• You report to the Marketing Manager France & Benelux.
A communicative, strategic thinker with hands-on attitude and passion for FMGC
• You have a higher degree and at least 5 years of experience in product management or marketing for FMCG products. In order to be successful you need experience with retail markets.
• You have expertise in category management, market analysis (GFK, Nielsen)
• You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, good business sense and passion for retail excellence.
• Your hands-on mentality, no-nonsense spirit and maturity help you to deliver result.
• You have a sense of responsibility, as well as excellent organization, project management and presentation skills. You handle pressure well and now how to set priorities.
• You have good analytical skills, a passion for market trends and creative ideas.
• You perform best in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• You are sensitive to the ecological environment et to the sustainable development.
• You are an open minded, solution-minded and positive communicator with good influencing skills.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What can you expect?
• A stable company, defined by its international reputation, ambition and “can do” mentality.
• An international environment with energizing challenges to accelerate your experience and skillset.
• You’ll work in a flat structure with a driven, ambitious team.
• The ability to realize actual results and to develop marketing activities within Benelux region.
• A stimulating position with opportunities to enlarge your capabilities and to be a solid professional.
Contact details Mercuri Urval: ref. BE-03448 - tel. +32 (0)2 715 09 99 - www.mercuriurval.com