- Looking for a Senior Accountant with willingness to develop controlling skills;
- Ability to lead and support teams & projects
Our client is an international fast growing B2B company.
As Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Monthly closing;
- Support & supervision for A/P, A/R and general ledger teams;
- Right-hand of chief accountant for controlling projects;
- Thinking up the reporting process;
- Liaisons with external auditors;
- VAT & tax return;
- Ad-hoc projects.
The ideal Senior Accountant will have:
- Excellent background (min. 5 years) in accounting (A to Z);
- Willingness to lead a team;
- Affinity with controlling;
- Bilingual in French and English;
- Be Gaap (IFRS is a plus);
- Hands-on with ERP;
- Flexible & dynamic personality with excellent team spirit;
- Business oriented.
Our client offers a salary package with benefits. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment while contributing to a growing start up.