Account Management position in the ICT Technology Management Industry B2B with high-level responsbilities while working in an international, dynamic and steadily growing environment.
My client, with its group headquarters in Germany, is one of the world's leading non-captive providers of technology management solutions in the area of IT and telecommunications, industrial and health-care equipment.
Their global presence guarantees one-stop, swift, and systematic business processes worldwide. Currently the group has a presence in 23 countries at over 39 branch offices. My client offers a unique consulting experience independent of manufacturers, banks and service providers.
The Belux organisation is part of the geographical Western European region and has its headquarters in the larger Brussels region. It serves a large number of high level public, industry and health-care customers in Belgium and offers cross-border leasing solutions to Luxembourg.
The aim of the Account Manager is to build up a sustainable portfolio of customers in the appointed sales area, being the Belux region and the Industry area.
As an Account Manager, your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in team with an existing account manager(s) and support the development of that team, or work standalone developing your own portfolio
- Focus on the effective market positioning of my client as a full-service ICT Technology Management provider, the expansion of market share and the customer portfolio, as well as the avoidance of activities that have a short-term focus or would be disadvantageous to my client in the long-term
- Concentrate your actions primarily on new customer acquisition, but equally support the other team members in maintaining and expanding the existing portfolio of the existing customer base
- Fulfil, and ideally outperform, the rate-of-return targets, while maintaining a balance between customer satisfaction, long-term customer relationships and rate-of-return targets
- Implement the short-term and lantern objectives defined by the management (Board of Management and the Vice President Sales)
- Be the direct point of contact for customers and represent the company's values, products and services in the market
- Build up networks, observe the market environment in a structured manner and gather knowledge of the market
- Identify potential for business in the target market and develop customer specific solutions in accordance with the company's strategy
- Proactively find out about the range of products and services offered by my client
The right candidate for the position of Account Manager should have a technical affinity and mind-set as well as commercial skills and flair. Moreover, you will have a strong client management background in a financial oriented or sales environment. Therefore, it is required for the right candidate to:
- By preference have worked in a sales technology environment or have served in this segment
- Ideally have a bachelor or master's degree, preferably with a technical, engineering or commercial focus and minimum 2 to 3 years of Sales experience
- Be well organised, proactive, team oriented and stress resistant
- Speak fluent Dutch and French, and have a good working knowledge in English
- Have the capacity to master complex sales cycles and to sell custom-made solutions
- Present and communicate in a professional manner
- Have good analytic knowledge and capacity to understand financial related offering and calculations
My client offers a dynamic and people oriented environment, with focus on efficient communication, an open door policy and a motivating work atmosphere that recognises and rewards results as well as people. Moreover, it is an interesting, challenging and varied job within a long existing organisation and proven successful business model. You can expect a dedicated team with an open spirit and experienced colleagues. Lastly, my client offers performance based competitive remuneration with a complete package, flexible working hours and room for growth and personal development.