Michael Page is currently looking for a Support Expert for an international company in the center of Brussel.
Due to the fast growth of our client in the IT Department, they are looking for an experienced Support Expert.
You will be part of a small yet dedicated IT Department of 6 people and report directly to the local IT Manager.
- You provide support on hardware- and software related issues. These may involve: workstation hardware maintenance, end-user support, vendor management, office moves, follow up on tickets, etc;
- You install new equipment and software: servers, backup systems, manage software deployment and licensing inventory;
- You manage user accounts: provision, updates for new- and existing hires;
- You work closely with the IT Manager regarding IT Projects;
- You immerse yourself in the current IT Environment and make suggestions if needed.
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree in IT, or have adequate experience in a similar role;
- You have a good knowledge regarding: infrastructure (networking, smartphones, NAS, Citrix), Servers (Dell, VMWare, Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory) and End-User Support (Dell, Windows OS, Office suites, etc);
- You are a team player but are also good in working independently;
- You are communicative, and eager to help out the IT users;
- You are hungry for knowledge! Learning new technologies is something you embrace, keeping up to date with the newest trends;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is seen as a very interesting asset;
- You have a few years of experience in a similar role.
You will join a motivated and stimulating environment and you will be able to come in a young international office.
Our client provides a salary package with extra-legal benefits based on your skills and knowledge.