Information system administrative is involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to the human resources division.
Reporting to the European Talent Manager, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Primary Task
- SAP HR
o SAP HR data entry for European entities (input and update of all employee data, org management and personal administration)
o Generate, and distribute reports in a timely manner
o Headcount Europe Reports (Belgium, European Locations)
- Time Management System
o Manage TMS - User support – users creation and termination – daily management and updates
- Concur: expense reports system
o Manage Concur for the European entities- User support – daily management and updates – check and validation of expenses in the system – Implementation and testing of the Concur System
- Secondary Task
- Follow-up of personal records: follow-up of the whole process from creation to signatures and approvals
- Management of company cars and fuel cards: fines, accidents, follow-up, new contracts, end of contracts, changes, contact with the vendor. Monthly check of fuel cards use.
- Temp agencies: update of the temp files regarding hours, invoices and contact with suppliers
- Successfactors: Perform system administration duties – including but not limited to password resets, user management, document/form management, and Mylearning.
- Management of events: St Nicolas for team members and family , St Eloi, Jubilee Party, Family Day, in charge of other specific events.
- Third Task
- P4 Connect (internal website): Maintenance of European HR Pages and content
- Awards: identify anniversary of employee entry date, preparation, follow-up of good reception of gifts, evaluation of budget, follow up of invoices for European entities.
- Sodexo: maintenance of data in the system
- Vendor employees: updates
- Code of conduct: technical support
- Employee Survey: technical support (changes, codes, statistics, tests, check)
- Org chart: monthly update of org chart for European entities
- Administrative tasks: back up reception, booking of hotels, cars, restaurant, orders of office supplies, training support
- Daily support to expatriates (work permit, resident permit, expense reports, follow up of expenses, etc..)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Two or more years of HRIS System experience (SAP / SuccessFactors preferred)
- French/English – excellent knowledge
- Proficiency in MS: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Visio is a plus
- Effective written and oral communication skills; able to express oneself clearly and in technical and non-technical terms
- Collaborative and effective team player and able to work with teams who are globally dispersed
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous interruptions in a busy, fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn; seek out development activities to improve skills and increase knowledge;
- High initiative, high energy, follow through on tasks.
- Math/basic statistical skills
- Technical mindset
- Well organized, excellent attention to details
Salary and Benefits
Interested by this opportunity? Please send your application to Vanessa Bourguignon " firstname.lastname@example.org".