Business Development Manager
The client is looking for a Business Development Manager to reinforce his team in Antwerpen.
The Company is a brand asset management agency, specializing in multichannel branding and marketing solutions for consistent and coherent design, artwork, prepress, communication and publication initiatives across all channels.
Their main clients are world's leading FMCG brand owners and private label producers.
They are offering a truly international and commercial role with a genuine global company and a leader in its industry. The company is also lead by a strong corporate culture driven by integrity, transparency, respect, teamwork and commitment to excellence.
The Business Developer Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Seeking, identifying, targeting and transferring new prospects into new clients.
- Prepares and executes sales strategies in line with the business development strategy of the Group to acquire clients and to increase the revenue
- Identifies potential clients across the Local (BENEFRA) & European market
- Interviews prospects or visits them together with the Client Service Manager
- Develops networking relationships with key prospects and business partners
- Responsible for the whole sales cycle, from first contacts to delivering the service
- Achieves detailed understanding of the clients, their business and needs as a basis for a sales strategy for upselling actions
- Develops in-depth understanding of the Company and the Group services and proposition
- Leads client tenders as well as heads the negotiations with the purchasing departments regarding price grids and contracts
- As a member of our New Business Development team, you will be responsible for reaching the yearly sales goals for the region
- Consistently delivers against established goals, revenue and renewal growth objectives
- Serve as a resource and escalation point for critical client issues and strategies
The salary package which includes a company car, will depend on the experience of the candidate