Client Service Manager
The client is looking for a Client Service Manager to reinforce his team in Antwerpen
The Company is a brand asset management agency, specializing in multichannel branding and marketing solutions for consistent and coherent design, artwork, prepress, communication and publication initiatives across all channels.
Thier main clients are world's leading FMCG brand owners and private label producers.
They are offering a truly international and commercial role with a genuine global company and a leader in its industry. The company is also lead by a strong corporate culture driven by integrity, transparency, respect, teamwork and commitment to excellence
The Client Service Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- The retention, expansion and growth of revenues derived from existing clients.
- Identifies opportunities to cross and up sell to existing clients appropriate services offered by the groups' cross company competence centres.
- Develops and implement sales strategies for account and growth opportunities within active and inactive accounts.
- Leverage existing client relationships to expand company's service offerings of existing accounts in other geographical areas.
- Establishes and maintains productive, professional relationships with key people in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis and provides accurate solutions how to meet them if pinpoints ways to cross and up sell group's services.
- Responsible for negotiating, creating strategic pricing plans and managing client procurement and tender processes in alignment with CD and CEO.
- > 5 years of client service and sales experience.
- Fluent English is a must, ideally combined with Dutch
- Strong customer service and sales driven mind-set and passionate about providing a great experience to existing clients
- Strategic thinking ability combined with tactical implementation hands on skills.
- Demonstrates ability as a successful leader who can influence, persuade and motivate and support others
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and trust-worthy with confidential/sensitive information
- Ability to set budgets, targets, expectations and deliver results
- Travel flexibility required (up to 25%). The position is based in Antwerp, but regular travel will be required.
The salary which includes a company car, will depend on the experience of the candidate