Customer advisor NL/FR
Fashion & couture
A luxury brand highly respected and a reference in the world of designer clothes and couture is looking for new talent to start working in their contact center to ensure an outstanding service to their high end customers.
As a Customer Care Sales Advisor for this luxury brand you are much more than a person of contact for our clients. You must see yourself as an ambassador of the brand.
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring every client interaction exceeds the customers' expectations.
- You deliver an outstanding shopping experience for every costumer via various communication channels such as telephone, mail, live chat and social media.
- You identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer to maintain long lasting relationships and to encourage sales and repeat shopping.
- You proactively reach out to new and potential customers to generate new sales opportunities.
- Resolving customer complaints as quickly and professionally as possible. It is crucial that whatever challenging situation for the customer has a positive outcome.
- You participate in team meetings.
- You make use of f all CRM systems in a correct and detailed way ensuring smooth team communication and customer satisfaction.
- You ensure at all times customer confidentiality and company policies.
- Provide the Customer Care Senior team with feedback of the clients to meet customers' demands.
- You have a previous sales experience in a luxury environment: fashion, high end leisure and travel business, financial services etc.
- You have excellent communication skills up to native level in ITALIAN and SPANISH with a very good level of ENGLISH.
- You have excellent communication skills: highest level in spelling, grammar, pronunciation, both written and spoken.
- You are a multi tasker able to handle different communication platforms at the same time.
- You have an affinity with luxury and a deep understanding of branded luxury fashion.
- You are a problem solver and for you customer satisfaction is top of mind.
- You are flexible, have excellent organizational skills are self-motivated and proactive.
Salary and Benefits
- The possibility to start working at a luxury designer brand in fashion and couture and to become an expert in luxury customer care.
- A temporary contract the beginning of Septembre 2017 until the end of december with the possibility after an excellent evaluation to obtain a fixed contract. However there is no guaranty.