Senior Account Manager (FR/NL)
Brussel – GUBERNA is the Belgian Directors’ and Governance Institute which promotes good practices of corporate governance. Over the past 20 years, GUBERNA has become the reference centre in Belgium for corporate governance issues building a network of more than 2200 members (directors, CEOs, top managers, …). GUBERNA is a platform that combines applied research, information, education programmes and exchanges of experiences on corporate governance. We provide also services & tools.
GUBERNA has six areas of development: listed companies, SME/Family, governance of public sector organisations, innovative knowledge-based companies, not–for-profit organisations and shareholder governance.
Senior Account Manager (FR/NL)
Responsible for and developing the member network
Inspiration at top level – Networking
• Interesting full-time job with a lot of variety and a strong connection with both business and academics; you communicate with board members, managers, founders and shareholders, professors and specialists
• You work in a bilingual team (NL-FR)
• A great range of opportunities for personal development, growth and education
• Very dynamic organisation with a open & collaborative culture. A lot of autonomy and freedom.
• Context in which entrepreneurship is truly encouraged and appreciated, as well as very visible. Even as an individual, you can really make a difference
• Attractive, multifaceted salary package in line with the market
Entrepreneur among entrepreneurs
• Structure and professionalise the Account Management of our member network
• Work on the attraction, follow-up and retention of our corporate members. Together with the team, you develop concrete actions to extend our member pool
• Market our memberships (formulas) in an attractive & innovative way
• Promote and represent GUBERNA and its product portfolio (education, services, tools, events, etc.) on both sides of the linguistic border
• Collaborate (over time) in governance projects such as board evaluations, governance presentations, etc
• Monitor the corporate world, news and press for interesting companies & cases to feed our governance Centres and for possible (future) partnerships or collaborations
• Explore member needs & measure customer satisfaction of individual and corporate members.
Reliable networker and organiser
• You have a reputation as a strong, influential networker with something to say, and you have a feeling for business
• You are a real negotiator & can relate easily
• You’re interested in entrepreneurship and governance
• You identify business opportunities, select key business partners & establish strategic alliances
• You have a structured approach, take responsibility, follow through and report to the management committee
• You like taking initiative, developing projects, taking things into your own hands
• You are fluent in French & Dutch and have a good command of English
Please send your CV and cover letter (using reference ‘senior account manager) to Ineke Claus, HR manager (09/210.98.92 – email@example.com )
GUBERNA – Reep 1 – 9000 Gent
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Account Manager (FR/NL)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément