Logistics and Warehouses Manager (M/F)
Binani 3B-the fibreglass company (www.3b-fibreglass.com) is a leading developer and supplier of fiberglass products and technologies for different industries: automotive, wind and performance composites applications.
3B is an entrepreneurial company with manufacturing facilities in Belgium, Norway and India. With a Customer Service Centre near Brussels, 3B is a young and dynamic company built on a rich heritage in fiberglass development and production as well as a special commitment to supporting its customers.
For the plant located in Battice, the company is currently looking for a:
Logistics and Warehouses Manager (M/F)Description de la fonction
The logistics and Warehouses Manager plans, directs, monitors logistics activities so that finished products are stored and convey safely and cost effectively, and that they arrive at destination on time and in good conditions. He/she assumes the responsibility of the product, starting from the production to the customer delivery.
He/she strategically manages warehouses in compliance with laws, regulations and company’s policies & vision: inventory control, warehousing optimizing (storage/cost), and transportation.
He / she will :
develop and implement quality standard and procedures for logistics / warehousing
- Assess potential risks, ensure compliance and give recommendations
- Facilitate audits
- Liaise with contractors/hauliers to ensure services/equipment/buildings meet the organization’s quality standards
- Investigate and take ownership of all non conformities / proceed to root cause analysis / recommend corrective actions
plan, direct, monitor logistics activities so that products are transported safely and cost effectively, and that they arrive at destination on time and in good condition
- Develop and implement transport procedures
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of transport : control of freight contractors with pricing, taking in charge freight invoice process, and services through regular assessment, review and audits
- Be responsible for outgoing orders processing and documentation, including generating deliveries/shipping documents
- Liaise with external transport companies for timely outgoing shipment
Be responsible for planning, organizing and controlling of a warehouse’s over-all operations
- Plan and organize an effective maintenance program to ensure all equipment/forklifts.
- Develop and recommend improvement in warehouse practices and activities to promote efficiently, faster service and lower cost.
Lead, direct and develop a team of operators who are responsible for safely moving the products from production till loading of the truck.
- Establish performance expectations, follow up and address issues when needed.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Recognize and respond to the need for change, encourage and support the team to make change happen
- Plan, organize and supervise activities to make sure financial, technological, physical and human resources are used efficiently and effectively to achieve organizational outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain or business administration
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Fluent in French and English
- SAP knowledge
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented
- Schedule flexibility is required
Conditions de travail
You will work in a very entrepreneurial and international environment where people are recognized as the source of the success of the company and will receive a competitive compensation package.
Logistic – warehouse – supply chain – planning – People management