Client Administration Officer
You will provide comprehensive administrative support to one Client Relationships Manager. You will leverage the CRM's time and successfully service our client's clients and support staff.
Our client is an independent player which set up its own investment funds so that it can offer its clients first-class expertise combined with direct access to the performance of the global stock market in a multisectoral vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Administration and secretarial responsibilities
- Managing calendar with an understanding of business priorities to offer alternatives, trade offs and consideration of the most efficient use of CRM's time.
- Managing and screening all calls and mail,
- Developing working relationships with clients, other CRM's and other members of staff.
- May also be asked to provide executive support to visiting (prospective) clients and executives
- Coordinating room reservations and logistics
- Maintains active communication to ensure adequate service level
- Organising and maintaining filing system
- Preparing Powerpoint presentations
- Managing the client database (CRM Microsoft Dynamics) : creation, update, following strictly the internal authorisation procedures
- Procedures bank-account openings in coordination with the Compliance Officer
- Procedures regarding follow up financial orders and investments (stock exchange) handling all the administrative duties
- Preparing dashboards, reports, studies
- Accurately translate originals into final computer-produced product
- Provide extensive copy-editing and proofreading of proposals and other documents
- Responsible for any production/project which is outsourced
- Responsible for internal marketing production
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- At least five years progressive administrative experience within the back-office of a financial institution, dealing with end-customers
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and good knowledge of French and English
- Superior administrative skills
- Organisation and time management capabilities
- Prioritisation of multiples tasks with long- and short-term response requirements
- Extensive use of Windows and software (Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel and CRM Microsoft Dynamics)
- Excellent detail orientation and accuracy
- Effectiveness in priority setting and coordinating workload, ability to meet deadlines
- Appropriate treatment of confidential information
- To represent us to clients and other external parties according to the highest possible standards