Inventory & Logistics Inbound
Analytical mindset, logistics expertise, international oriented ? Let's take the challenge
The leader in medical company. The business has an extensive research and development network and holds leading market positions across major geographic regions.
The Inbound Inventory Planner is responsible for the execution of the necessary daily activities that ensure the timely receipt of products arriving at Principal managed warehouses/inventory location.
This requires multiple contacts with supplying sites and with a network of supply chain partners and carriers around the world.
Organize the receipt process of products arriving at Principal warehouses.
· Manage inventory at Principal inventory locations:
· Ensure data integrity in ERP systems and update the attributes where necessary.
· Responsible for the execution and follow-up of customs formalities, including timely provision of import and/or export documentation
· Manages relationships with Customs Brokers, Forwarding Agents & related payments
· Update tariff codes according to Trade Law
· Follow up with suppliers to provide Long Term Declarations (LTDs) & Declaration of Origin (DOO)
· Responsible for monthly SOX reporting including Principal 'In Transit Reconciliation'
· Seek permanent improvement of work methods and tools.
· Drive problem solving and contribute to continuous improvement of the operational processes.
· Participate in Cross Functional teams as required (Product Launches, product transfers, packaging / label changes or other Regulatory changes).