Project Finance Analyst - permanent position
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a (m/f) Project Finance Analyst to join the market leader in international real estate located in Brussels.
The company is located in Brussels and is active in the real estate industry.
Responsibilities of a Project Finance Analyst:
- You will analyse investment proposals for PPP and infrastructure projects in the Benelux and France;
- You will analyse (and/or develop) financial models for the projects you are studying and quantifying previously identified risks;
- You will support your Manager in negotiations with bidders and with the various project stakeholders (sponsors, the awarding authority, other lenders, financial consultants, legal counsels and other advisers);
- You will analyse concession contracts and/or Design, Build, Finance and Maintain ("DBFM") contracts and evaluate the risk allocation matrix for each project and together with the Legal Department you recommend changes in wording to protect the borrowers'/shareholders' interests;
- You will help to manage the internal process and procedure for drafting Investment Committees memo's;
- You will help present and defend PPP and infrastructure projects in front of the Investment Committee;
- You are also involved in the study and structuring of real estate finance projects;
- You support the Head of Real Estate and PPP Finance by supporting in certain management responsibilities and/or leading special projects and analyses;
- Throughout your decision-making process, you consistently seek to mitigate risks while maximizing financial returns.
Profile of a Project Finance Analyst:
- You hold a Master in Business and Finance, Economics, Business Engineering or similar qualifications;
- You have a track record of at least three years in the relevant areas, preferably in a banking, investment, advising or contractor company environment;
- You have previous experience working in project or RE finance;
- You are familiar with financial modelling;
- You are familiar with project finance structures and with financial concepts like financial valuation of projects, use of financial market data (interest rate swaps, ratings, inflation,...);
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- You are a highly proficient user of Excel, and are familiar with Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- You have excellent analytical skills to assess the legal and financial feasibility of your projects and extract meaningful information from figures.
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills (presentations, training,…);
- You have good negotiation skills;
- You are highly adaptable and a self-starter, able to work independently and attend to details without losing sight of the "big picture";
- You are used to set priorities and manage a planning, including to adapt them to changes.
Interested in this position? Apply today.