Junior R&D Project Manager
Couplet Sugars is a Belgian family-owned company, with 60 employees, and leading producer of sugar specialties. In order to continue its growth, Couplet Sugars is looking for a Junior R&D Project Manager.
Your responsabilities as Junior R&D Project Manager :
- Lead the R&D projects, mainly products developments.
- Take into account :
- The customer requirements.
- The cost and quality constraints.
- The feasibility at an industrial scale.
- Support the technology transfer from the lab to the production pilot.
- Work in close partnership with the following teams :
- Sales, including customers visits.
- Supply chain.
- As technical referent, providing customer support.
- Performing lab trials.
- Be the backup of the senior R&D Project Manager.
- Master in food industry, biochemistry or chemistry.
- Fluent in English and French and excellent skills in Dutch.
- A first experience in R&D, ideally in the food industry is a plus.
- An experience in project management should be appreciated.
- Willing to travel occasionally (mainly in Europe).
Keywords : R&D, project manager, project management, product development, lab, laboratory, food, agroalimentaire, biochemistry, chemistry, chimie, biochimie, project engineer, biotechnology, research & development
- A permanent employment contract in a human size company.
- Be at the heart of the innovation processes.
- Opportunity to join a young and dynamic team.
- Salary in line with market.
Fr+ Dutch + Engl
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Enseignement / Recherche / Sciences | Industrie agroalimentaire - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Recherche scientifique | Industrie agroalimentaire - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Industrie agroalimentaire - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Bio-ingénieur | Industrie agroalimentaire - général | Non communiqué
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Industrie agroalimentaire - général | Non communiqué