Our client is looking for a Java Developer who has the desire to push the technical boundaries of what is possible within the online domain.
As part of the back-end team you will have the unique chance to help shape and build the new platform architecture for the company, introduce new technologies of your choice that will enrich the platform, and have the first hand in building on top of one of the fastest growing enterprise.
Our client is looking for a Java Developer who has the desire to push the technical boundaries of what is possible within the online domain and deliver the best possible experience to their customers.
- Responsible for developing applications in line with provided specifications, following a defined or prescribed methodology
- Monitor and document development of applications and provide specific suggestions and plans to support improvement
- Provide technical support and guidance and programming to other company personnel
- Design applications, code, test, develop and implement accordingly as required
- Develop, test and modify software relating to middleware applications, operating systems, database or network setup and other projects
- Coordinate the workflow with internal and external partners
- Technical environment: Jira, Wiki, GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven etc
- Proficient in Java ( nice to have: lead or senior level experience )
- Experience with integrating against; as well as creation of SOAP and REST based WebServices
- Deep understanding of Agile & SCRUM methodologies
- Familiar with source control systems like GIT/SVN
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience in developing for high traffic sites
- Experience with development of iOS and Android applications would be a plus
- Experience with Intershop is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
Competitive salary with a good secondary benefits ( e.g. bonus, training )
Working with new techniques and deliver input