Supply Chain Director - Implementation of a new strategy
We are looking for a Supply Chain Director who will be in charge of implementing a New Strategy.
Our partner is a major player in its field of activity.
As part of its development, our partner puts the supply chain at the heart of its priorities.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Director:
- You will be responsible for the determination and implementation of a new Supply chain strategy
- You are in charge of defining the KPI's and of continuous improvement.
- You will put in place the process for the planning, the warehousing and the Transport.
- You will lead the necessary changes in the supply chain
- You will have the responsibility of planning
Profile of the Supply Chain Director:
- Master degree required
- Around 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management / Planning
- Successful experience in a production environment
- Change management skills
- Dutch and French communication skills
- Customer and results oriented
- SAP PM / APICS Certification / S&OP
Why Should you apply ? Supply Chain Director Reporting to the General Manager :
- Career development perspectives
A full package is offered with group and hospitalisation insurance and other fringe benefits (Pension Plan, allowances,..)
Get the chance to join a strategic department composed of talented and very experienced employees that will enable you to develop your competences.