Head of HR Belgium & France
The business goal of this new role is to implement the HR strategy in France/Belgium and to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and procedures in compliance with local regulation, HR Group strategy and Business objectives.
For our client, a key player in the food industry, we are currently searching for a Head of HR Belgium & France, to be based in Antwerp.
- Oversee the payroll of all employees and outsourced staff in your scope in coordination with the HR team and the payroll providers.
- Handle all topics related to the compensation and benefits (Health cover, Pension plan, bonus schemes, car policy),
- Manage all HR processes from the start of the employee into the company to the leave.
- Provide an advisory and support service to all Belgium/France Management in their daily people management tasks but also in the restructuring and development business projects.
- Ensure legal compliance and respect of the HR group processes and strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process as well as on boarding process and induction plan.
- Assess training needs to implement and monitor training plan.
- Ensure effective internal communication on HR related topics.
- Develop and implement reporting systems (Headcount, Forecast, Budget).
- Promote activities aimed at growing the culture and values of the business.
- Manage the Belgium HR Manager, but also the HR person of contact on French site.
- Ideally a Master degree in HR discipline or similar.
- Minimum five years within management HR function in multinational industry.
- Ability and facilitation skills to handle change processes at plant level in line with Group directives.
- Ability to translate Group directives into local site needs and specific way of working.
- The positive attitude part / soft part is at least as important as the content.
- The candidate has to be open minded and demonstrating a good organizational and leadership capabilities.
- Discretion, loyalty and integrity are also necessary.
- Fluent in English /Dutch / French - good general knowledge of standard MS office tools.
Attractive package according to experience