International Sales Manager
Enhancing customer relationships by spending more time in the field, develop a feeling for customer's need and priorities, and communicate this clearly back to the organization.
With his headquarter in Belgium, my client is leader in machinery for the food industry and this since 1880.
Major Responsibility for the International Sales Manager:
- Gather and verify new and existing customer and project information.
- Develop together with customer care sales support engineer and service department new Customer Care sales products. Explore market potential for the provided option and upgrades.
- Assist with the quotations for options & upgrades and second hand equipment for the filler/closer product line, close cooperation with colleagues in customer care sales support.
- Follow up the new product developments at the manufacturing and identify possibilities for customer care options & upgrades.
- Follow up customer inquiries and keep list of near term opportunities updates.
- Act as Key Account Manager for a number of large volume customers.
- Make sure that customers get adequately informed of the customer care offering, new option & upgrades which might be of interest for his installed base.
- Follow up on customer inquiries and guide customer trough the process from inquiry to order.
- Explore new areas of interest to grow Customer Care and bring extra value to customers.
- Carry out customer visits (at least 50% of the time) and make detailed reports.
- Gather information on competition.
Profile of the International Sales Manager:
- Commercial spirit with good technical background.
- Master degree (Industrial Engineer) of Bachelor with relevant experience.
- Must speak 3 languages: Dutch, English & French. German or Spanish is an added value.
- Must show clear interest in machine construction.
- Experience in the food industry is an advantage.
- Preferably a few years experience.
- Good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
Package for the International Sales Manager:
- Gross salary.
- Company car
- Traveling 50%