Supplier Quality Engineer EME - International exposure!
Our client is a worldwide the leading independent designer, manufacturer and provider of highly engineered wear and replacement products and services.
Your future company as Supplier Quality Engineer
Our client is a worldwide the leading independent designer, manufacturer and provider of highly engineered wear and replacement products and services for customers in mining, construction and industrial applications . Our client wants to hire someone who thinks international and is quality driven…
Why not you? Joins us and homework 100% of the time if you want.
Your Key Responsibilities as Supplier Quality Engineer
- Monitor and drive improved quality performance for targeted suppliers globally.
- Ensure that products and key purchased materials meet quality requirements and that supplier quality issues are driven to root cause and corrected in a timely manner
- Provide technical leadership for supplier process and product quality to qualify assigned materials and products
- Help define and implement key commodity strategies to reduce risks and meet cost, quality and delivery targets
- Develop, implement and manage best-in-class 3rd party supplier quality management system tools and processes
- Conduct factory assessments and site audits by utilizing quality tools to evaluate the target supplier's capability
- Manage complex cross-functional projects in support of the company sourcing and business requirements
- Report to the international Supplier Quality Manager (located in USA)
Your profile as Supplier Quality Engineer
- Bachelor or Master (technical oriented)
- Minimum 4 years in supplier/products quality management
- A Hands-on experience with metal casting is preferred
- Experience preferred in a variety of product roles including development, manufacturing and supplier quality in a multi-national product organization
- Understand steel making process including melting, heat treatment, welding, rigging, and engineering design is preferred
- Proven track record of resolving challenging quality issues with suppliers
- Hands-on mentality, quality lover and excellent communicator with partners and suppliers
- Excellent knowledge of English
What's in it for you as Supplier Quality Engineer
- Attractive gross monthly salary up to 5.000€, depending on your level of expertise
- Travel 20% of your time to European and North American manufacturing locations
- 100 % flexibility for home working
- International exposure
- Place where creativity and innovation are encouraged
- Located in Hainaut but you can homework 100% of the time