Consultant / Junior Manager
- Entrepreneurship project
- Business development & Key Account Management
- project management from A to Z
- Candidate's appraisal
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. PageGroup has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas and focuses on the areas of Finance (including Banking), Accounting, Marketing, Retail, Sales, Legal, Technology, Human Resources and Engineering,
PageGroup operated through 153 offices in 35 countries and employed more than 5.000 employees worldwide.
We consider our consultants to be our most important asset. At Michael Page we encourage initiative and reward both individual and team performance
At Michael Page, consultants manage their own business unit and recruitment process for both candidates and clients from start to finish. Key elements of the role include :
- Providing market knowledge and advice to employers
- Sourcing suitable candidates via networking, advertising and referrals
- Maintaining candidate networks
- Providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Interviewing candidates on a general basis and for specific roles
- Managing the job offer process and negotiating salary package
- Maintaining market and commercial awareness through research and networking,
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships
- building your own team
- managing your business unit
We are looking for ambitious and dynamic people with a proven track record of success and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
You hold a university degree and have at least 2 years of work experience in a front business. An experience in any consulting industry is very much appreciated.
You speak fluently at minimum 2 of the 3 following languages: English, French and Dutch.
You are customer-oriented, have solid verbal and written communication skills, are immune to stress, and work in a results-oriented manner. You are looking for an opportunity to use both your personal and technical skills to make a difference in a dynamic and quickly-evolving environment
You've natural leadership skills and you want to evolve in people management
We provide you full training and development as well as an environment where the potential for career progression is tremendous.
Attractive package :
- 6 months of intensive training
- company car
- fuel card
- mobile phone
- meal vouchers
- strong bonus plan