Apple sales consultant - Brussel & Leuven
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for over 20 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
Our client is the worldwide leading American company in the software and hardware market. They are currently looking for 2 sales consultant for Brussel and 1 for Leuven
Your Mission/Your role:
- To serve as the Apple business manager and influencer in a Reseller's store (FNAC)
- To grow Apple product sales in the store
- Providing excellent customer service
- Giving many product demonstrations
- Responsible for training the Reseller's staff on Apple products and Apple Shop merchandizing
- Providing an excellent Apple Customer Experience
- Promoting Apple products and solutions by communicating the benefits and values of the products through product demonstrations.
- Building a community of loyal Apple customers who will come back to consult the consultant on future Apple purchases.
- Acting as a promoter of the Apple brand to the Reseller's staff /management, and keeping them engaged and up to date on Apple's latest and greatest products.
- Identifying and maintaining a "virtual team" of key staff members who the ASC will train and transform into Apple
Apple Shop / Apple Inline:
- Maintain the quality and appearance of the Apple Shop or Inline in order to give the customer and Reseller the best possible Apple experience according to Apple standards: Ensuring all merchandising elements, providing daily care
- Provide key insights on the Apple business
- Monitoring performance results and regular competitive/trend tracking.
- Providing insightful feedback that will help to further develop and improve upon Apple Shop performance.
- Experience in retail or field sales (minimum 1-2 years).
- Business acumen.
- Extraordinary customer service skills.
- Adaptive and solution based approach to selling.
- Dutch and English are fluent for Leuven. Good Knowledge of French/dutch &english for Brussel
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong presentation / group demo skills.
- Ability to translate "techno speak" into layman's terms.
- Ability to lead and influence a group of individuals with whom you work.
- Proven self-starter with entrepreneurial flair.
- Self-direction leading to high degree of success throughout his/her career.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A high standard of values, ethics, integrity, and trust.
- Become a part of one of the giant of the new technology. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better
- Join a young and dynamic team
- Salary linked to your experience + benefits program
- Lunch voucher
For more information: Call MURIEL VINDEVOGEL on the number: 02 738 02 62