Function with focus on analysing results and influence the business with continuous guidance and advice on methods to improve, or maximize the financial opportunity of those considerations.
Our client is a Belgian company and part of an international group that employs about 300 people worldwide.
You will be working in the headquarters of the company.
The company has a strong business philosophy, based on the principles of corporate social responsibility and they focus on several important values such as innovation, collaboration, caring, broad-mindedness and can-do attitude.
Provide visibility to regional Benelux and German hub via weekly and monthly reporting and lead the FP&A team to create tools to enhance financial clarity and decision-making. Ensure SAP configuration and design supports accurate, clear and actionable management reporting.
Lead all aspects of the quarterly financial forecast process for the regional hubs. Determine drivers of risk and opportunity versus the operating plan, and deliver sound, strategic and actionable course correcting recommendations to the respective leadership teams. Ensure spending is in line with budget or revised forecast expectations and provide ROI analyses.
For all key decisions within the region (product/customer portfolio, promotion/pricing, cost savings actions, investments), influence the business with continuous guidance and advice on methods to improve, or maximize the financial opportunity of those considerations. Make objective recommendations that serve the best interests of the region and company as a whole.
Relentlessly pursue opportunities to improve forecast accuracy, assess risk, and establish urgency across the organization to maximize EBITDA.
Partner with Accounting in assessing monthly close results and sharing actuals and implications to the broader organization.
- You have at least three years of experience in Controlling, preferably with exposure to FMCG.
- You have a Bachelor degree.
- You have previous ownership of financial forecasting, and other critical financial process and analysis.
- You have a proven ability to communicate complex financial information concisely and accurately to broad audience.
- You have experience working with and influencing cross functional teams.
- You are an Excel wizard.
- SAP system capability is a major plus.
- You have a positive attitude as well as the desire to get stuck in processes to make them simpler and easier.
- You show pro-activity that drives the business agenda forward.
- You have the ability to build relationships quickly.
This position will allow you to work in a dynamic and modern environment with a no-nonsense and easy-going atmosphere. The company offers you a competitive salary, meal vouchers, insurances and a bonus.