Human Capital Data Administrator
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
As Human Capital Data Administrator you will provide continuous help and guidance to the staff regarding their people administration.
Our client is one of the biggest business service company.
- You monitor requests with regards to employee questions related to payroll/administration matters
- You reply to basic HR questions regarding social and employment legislation, time credit, insurances, internal policies, etc. in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- You issue communications to the staff in case of changes in policies
- You prepare employment contracts, addenda and special clauses
- You complete social documents (e.g. time credit, health insurance, etc.)
- You support payroll team during peak moments
- You ensure that the employee file is complete with all legally required documents
- You create, verify, complete and/or update staff information for the full lifecycle- from initial entry until employees leave the company.
- The HC Data administrator acts as a gatekeeper for all incoming HC Data, change requests and requests for exceptions.
- You ensure compliance with data quality standards and requirements as documented in the work instructions.
- You escalate to the HC Data stewards in case discrepancies with the policies and/or work instructions are detected.
- You assist in the execution of (ad hoc) data cleansing activities as identified within the HC Admin & Payroll Services team
- You monitor data across various systems via a diversity of operational reports; identify and resolve data discrepancies
You are data driven by nature, having a great eye for detail and as a consequence you understand the value of accurate data.
You are well organised and procedure-minded, client oriented yet assertive.
- You have a Bachelor degree and ideally a first experience in (HR) administration
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and you have a good command of English.
- You have basic knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) and strong administration skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and experience in an HR environment is a plus.
- You are an excellent team player.
- You are professional, discrete, service-minded and eloquent.
You will receive a competitive salary with advantages.