TRILINGUAL HR PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT (F/M)
Our client is active in helping other companies improve their performances and results as well in Finance as in Operations and Human resources.
For their location in Brussels, we are looking for a :
TRILINGUAL HR PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT.
Description de la fonction
You will report to the HR & Finance Manager and will be integrated into a small team.
After a complete training, you main tasks will be :
- You will become/ you already are, an expert in the different Belgian salary and wage related grants and incentives, both from a social and income tax perspective.
- You analyze the legal regulations and collective working conventions that apply to your clients’ sector.
- As from the beginning, you regularly visit clients to collect information on the client’s organization and activities.
- You execute projects from start to finish, including the administrative side.
- You conduct HR performance audits, meaning that you analyze, propose and explain the different opportunities to optimize your clients’ salary cost calculation.
- You prepare reports, support your client in and follow up on the correct implementation of your recommendations.
- You keep good relations with all parties involved, including the Belgian payroll administration offices, the Belgian tax administration and the Belgian social security administration.
- You are responsible for your own client portfolio, under the guidance of more experienced colleagues.
- You keep on top of evolutions in the national (and international) regulatory framework regarding salary calculation and employment subsidies, and understand what these mean for your clients.
- You contribute to the development of our business, and help transforming ideas into practical business opportunities.
- While you do not have to prospect or actively increase your client portfolio, it is your responsibility to help secure our business by establishing a long lasting trusted business relationship with your clients.
- As your experience and expertise grow, your responsibilities will grow too.
Exigence pour la fonction
- You have a Master in Law, Economics or Labor Sciences, and 2 to 5 years of relevant professional experience (in payroll or HR services), or you have a Bachelor and 4+ years of relevant professional experience (in payroll or HR services).
- You have a distinct passion for HR, in particular payroll, and a desire to become a subject matter expert in this field.
- You understand that for most companies, their employees are at the same time their most important asset as well as their most important expenditure.
- You have affinity for numbers, and know your way around MS Office, in particular Excel (excellent knowledge is a must).
- You are curious and analytical, and eager to learn.
- You are committed to results, and to meeting the expectations of your clients.
- You speak Dutch and French, and are fluent in English.
- You can cope with working with strict deadlines.
- You love to work in a group, and do great on your own.
- You spot opportunities and find a way to leverage on them.
- Looking for a workable solution, you dare to step out of your comfort zone and leave the beaten path.
- Respectful of others, you speak your mind in clearly spoken and written words.
- You conduct yourself in a professional and trust inspiring way.
Conditions de travail
We offer a long term contract, within an environment that strikes a balance between work and play.
You will be part of a fast growing business, and enjoy the dynamics that go with it.
You will be part of an international network of highly skilled HR professionals.
You will work hard, and will get rewarded accordingly, including a performance bonus linked to your achievements.