Financial and Administration Manager
As a Financial and Administration Manager :
- You will be operating in a project team of 10 FTE’s based in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- You will be responsible for GL, AR and AP and cash banks as well as payroll, accounting processes and payments to suppliers.
- You will be the liaison person for the external accountant (handling local books and financial statements)
- You will ensure, also in liaison with the external accountant, the timely and correct recording of financial and tax data in accordance with legal obligations and company policies.
- You will be the key contact for (internal/external) financial and tax queries and also the contact person for the banks.
- You will be responsible for the monthly reporting of the financials to the Chinese head office
- You will supervise the basic HR administration (payments of salary, payments of employee expenses)
To be our Financial and Administration Manager, you need to :
- Have an accounting formation with 3 – 5 years of experience in similar functions.
- Be a team player who can work independently and interact efficiently with other team members.
- Be well organized and practical.
- Be fluent in French (including writing skills) and good knowledge of English.