HR Officer (M/F)
Our client is urgently in search for an experienced HR Officer to reinforce their team. You will be reporting to the HR Manager. Your main responsibility is providing HR related support to the personnel.
Our client is a well-known company with more than 130 years of experience in the chemical and energy sector. Present in more than 50 countries they are a world leader in their sector. Their offices in Belgium are located in Brussels.
As an HR Officer your main tasks are:
- Helping with the recruitment process for potentially new employees for the headquarter
- You will be managing the absences and the payroll for all staff members
- You will be the person in charge of answering the day-to-day HR/administrative inquiries
- Ensure the monthly reporting
The ideal HR Officer has following profile:
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and French
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience as a HR-Officer
- A knowledge of payroll and social law is obliged
- Your time management and organisational skills are one of your best assets
You will be working for a very dynamic and international company which is easily reachable with public transportation. You will receive a competitive gross salary combined with many extra-legal benefits. Furthermore you will get the great possibility to learn.