Sales and Marketing Specialist
- First analytical experience in finance, sales planning or marketing analytic
- International company active in the Automotive Sector.
Our client is an international company active in the Automotive Sector. With more than a hundred of employees in Belgium, you will work within a company that will provide you supports, respect, structure and recognition. To strengthen its strategic marketing team, our client is today looking for a Sales Planning and Marketing Specialist.
This position offers several international scopes:
- You will represent and support the company identity,
- You will prepare charts and reports using data (product presentations, strategy sheets, meeting presentations),
- You will gather data on specified competitors in order to support competitive analysis & products benchmarking,
- You will provide support to exhibitions and increase efficiency in organizing events,
2) Sales Planning:
- You will gather data in order to prepare the monthly volumes report
- You will forecast the mid and long-term sales plan
- You will support original original budget and rolling forecast process in order to simulate year-end result
3) Technical marketing:
- You will support monitoring press releases in order to gather information related to market and product specific topics
4) Event management :
- You are responsible for the organisation of exhibitions and fairs + marketing materials
- You have a first analytical experience in finance, sales planning or marketing analytic
- You have to be perfectly fluent in French and English
- A Bachelor or Master Degree
- You are communicative, persuasive and assertive at all levels
- You are creative, well organised AND analytical in the same time
- You have ideally some knowledge of Accounting and Finance - You feel comfortable with figures, you're analytical.
- An excellent level in Excel in compulsory
Our client offers a salary in line with the market standards and a package including insurance, pension plan, and meal vouchers.