Global Procurement Manager - Liège
You are responsible for setting up a new strategic approach with suppliers
Our partner is a major player in the medical sector.
Within the framework of a new strategic vision, the company is willing to reinforce its purchasing team by opening a new position of 'Global Procurement Manager'.
Your responsibilities: Global Procurement Manager - LIEGE
- You will be responsible for negotiating with suppliers
- You will be in charge of implementing a new strategy for the procurement
- You are in charge of a purchase budget of 20 million euro
- You will be responsible for Belgium, UK, France and Italy
Your profile : Global Procurement Manager - LIEGE
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the procurement within the medical devices or the pharmaceutical sectors.
- Autonomous, dynamic with strong leadership
- Cost saving oriented
- Fluent in English and in French
Offer : Global Procurement Manager - LIEGE
- Acting as an internal Business Partner with other Manager and Board members
- You will be part of a dynamic and innovating company
- You will enjoy a salary up to 80 K, depending of your experience
- International environment
- Short-term career development opportunities