Customer Service Representative Benelux Market
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will be the main point of contact for your clients within the Benelux market. You will be responsible order handling from A-Z.
Our client is one of the top three chemical producers worldwide. You will work in an international and dynamic environment and gain professional growing possibilities.
For the function of Customer Service representative - Benelux Market, you will get following responsibilities:
- Handle & check all order requests (Stock, transport, quotas, credits, delays,...)
- Handle credit notes, invoices, etc.
- Update Database (Pricing, Outputs, orders,...)
- Complaint management
- Reporting consumption figures in planning tool
- Compare actual ordered volumes with committed ones
- Communication with Sales and Back office
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible (within 2 weeks latest) with the following profile:
- Bachelor Degree or experience in Customer Service (Supply Chain oriented)
- 2 year's experience in a customer facing role
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and French and you are fluent in English
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Problem solving and multi-tasking capability
- Well-developed IT/numeracy skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Product/plant knowledge
- Contract and competition law awareness
- Ability to challenge others to find the best solution
- Initiative and Tenacity
Our client offers attractive salary packages within an international and challenging environment. You will get trainings, learn to work with SAP and many more.