Digital Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry
- Digital Manager
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Our client is an international player in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
In order to sustain their continuous growth they are looking for a Digital Manager.
As a Digital Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Counter technology & advertising (for email costs) budget management & database maintenance all spend to be aligned with budget / over & underspends agreed with the Marketing Manager
- Support the MM with budget planning requirements for the following fiscal year
As a Digital Manager you fill the following requirements:
- Marketing degree or a related business field is preferred
- 2-5 years of combined years of Marketing, Brand or Digital PR management experience in the beauty/ fashion/ pharmaceutical industries
- Relevant experience in customer acquisition and retention marketing;
- Experience with hands-on digital and integrated media planning, buying or related position is required
- Entrepreneurial spirit, insatiable curiosity, agility and an established track record of hard work and dedication to results
- Strong writing, communications and presentation skills are a must.
- Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills aiding an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Be comfortable working with people at all levels of the organisation & able to develop strong working relationships
As a Digital Manager you will be offered:
- A great challenge in a fast-growing company
- Growth perspectives
- A team of invested and passionate colleagues
- Salary in line with your experience