From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, PageGroup is exceptional. Take a look to this Job Description to find out more about what makes PageGroup such a great place to work.
Established almost four decades ago in the United Kingdom, PageGroup (Page Personnel, Michael Page, Page Executive) is today recognised by clients and candidates over the world as the leading specialist consultancy in permanent recruitment, temporary staffing and interim management. From more than 150 offices in 35 countries, our consultants offer clients ranging from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations exclusive access to a pool of (inter)national talent.
PageGroup has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since April 2001 and is ranked "Top Employer" for two years in a row now.
For more information please go to our career website: http://careers.page.com/be-en
Your role as Page Group Consultant.
Our job entails all of the following aspects.
You engage with clients:
- You attend pitches and meetings
- You prospect a network of clients
- You convince them to work with you for their recruitment needs
- You negotiate terms and conditions
- You brief clients and give them advice about their recruitment needs
- You present suitable candidates to your clients
- You manage the entire recruitment cycle; from the selection of candidates until the offer management
- You do an excellent follow-up afterwards
You engage with candidates:
- You identify and attract candidates for your jobs and missions
- You interview them
- You brief and coach them and you give them advice
- You prepare them for their interviews with your client
- You take references
- You also do an excellent follow-up of your candidates
- You will also participate at job and university fairs
The Successful Applicant
We are open for any Academic backgrounds (Business, Management, Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing, Literature, ...) but these elements are crucial:
- You are bilingual in Dutch/English or in French/English. Even better you are trilingual in Dutch/French/English
- You like people
- You are curious, emphatic and an excellent listener
- You are driven and not afraid to work hard
- You go the extra mile
- You communicate well
- You love to develop networks
What's in it for you?
- A challenging, fun and dynamic working environment
- A lot of trainings to improve yourself continuously
- A job where the core business is "people"
- A competitive and complete salary package including a mobile phone, a company car, a fuel card, bonus, a group and hospitalisation insurance, ...
- A meritocratic approach with horizontal, vertical and international growth possibilities
- Incentives, team buildings, sports events, charitable fundraisers and a drink with your colleagues on Friday afternoon