Helpdesk Support H/F
4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
We are looking for a dynamic Helpdesk IT support with a Business Analyst interest.
Working within the Finance, Controlling, IT and Logistics Team of our Belgian site located in Braine-l'Alleud, you will report to and support the It responsible in his role.
The key tasks are:
- Ensure the optimal operations of the clients running windows operating system and Office suite
- Ensure support to the internal customers in case of difficulties
- Ensure daily management and evolution of the It base equipment
- Ensure technical support for infrastructure issues
- Participate to migration, implementation and configuration of integrated group solutions in a qualified and Pharma / GMPregulated environment
- Assist in BA support for the Microsoft AX Dynamics (ERP)
Bachelor degree in Informatics
In-depth knowledge: Cisco network, virtualization, backup, SharePoint, Telephony, data base
Knowledge of ERP and AX Dynamics in particular is a plus
Excellent command of French and English
Good communication skills, positive, proactive and team spirit
We expect you to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an IT support function
As a person, you are a team player, dynamic, outgoing and accustomed to working with details and deadlines. You bring a positive " can-do" attitude to the IT team and to the company.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you an informal, dynamic and exciting work environment with a good opportunity to work with a broad variety of tasks within the IT function. You will be working closely with the other departments of our client in Braine-l'Alleud.
Please send your application to Vanessa Bourguignon " firstname.lastname@example.org"