Legal Counsel - Liège area
Robert Half Legal is looking for a Legal Counsel in Corporate Law for a client located in the Liège area.
Our client is a listed company active in the healthcare sector with HQ in Belgium.
As Legal Counsel in Corporate Law you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Advise the company in corporate law matters, M&A, corporate housekeeping, and stock exchange law;
- Draft and negotiate a wide range of license agreements and commercial contracts;
- Facilitate the identification and adequate protection of intellectual property rights;
- Assist the management team in managing and mitigating legal and commercial risks, and counsel the management and other internal clients with respect to the commercial and strategic objectives,;
- Collaborate and/or lead any potential lawsuits, mediation and/or arbitration.
The requested qualifications for this Legal Counsel in Corporate Law position include:
- Master degree in law;
- As from 3 years of experience in an international or leading national law firm or as company lawyer within a listed or multinational company;
- Strong command of corporate law and license agreements;
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment is an asset;
- You can handle highly confidential and sensitive matters;
- You are able to navigate unexpected situations and to think outside the box;
- You are motivated to share knowledge and you are willing to assist and facilitate other team members' jobs;
- Positive 'can do' attitude, stress -resistant and ready to go the extra mile.
Interested in this Legal Counsel in Corporate Law position? Apply today.