Internship - Recruitment Assistant
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, and the way we live our values, PageGroup is exceptional. Take a look to our Internship Job Description.
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies. With operations in 35 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level.
PageGroup operates three key brands: Page Personnel, Michael Page and Page Executive, supported by additional brands across our business. For our Brussels and Antwerp offices we are constantly looking for Interns to work as Recruitment Assistant in order to support us in several division.
For more information please go to our career website: http://careers.page.com/be-en
The responsibilities include amongst others:
- Search of potential candidates through different media
- Pre-qualification of candidates by telephone
- Assist face to face interviews with candidates (along with the consultants)
- Write interview reports
- Perform the follow up of candidates
- Write and publish job vacancies
- Support the team in other related tasks
- Manage an opportunity/function from the opening until the placement of the candidate (under supervision of your manager)
The Successful Applicant
We are open for any Academic backgrounds but these elements are crucial:
- Bachelor/Master degree ongoing
- Dutch or French speaker with good knowledge of English
- Available for a period of minimum 3 months (Ideally longer)
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Affinity with recruitment
- A motivated and committed student, willing to work hard in a dynamic and reactive environment
We offer a steady learning curve in recruitment, the opportunity to learn the job step by step in an international environment with a good atmosphere and frequent incentives. During the length of this internship you will receive day to day trainings to develop all necessary hard and soft skills.
Thanks to this experience you will become familiar with the recruitment market specialised for one specific division: Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Engineering & Manufacturing, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Human Resources, Insurance, Interim Management, Procurement & Supply Chain, Sales Administration, Sales & Marketing and Secretarial & Business Support.