Customer Service Representative (ENG/FR/IT)
Challenging Customer Service Position within the Pharmaceutical Industry. The company is a fast growing organisation that values its people and offers an international and innovative work environment.
Our client is a leading player in the pharmaceutical industry that produces and sells innovative products worldwide. This young company is in full expansion and looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative. Will you be their new colleague?
- You assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations and other queries from your clients
- You liaise between different departments in order to give your customer the best service
- You collect and process order intake: you assist with the placement of orders, refunds or exchanges
- You answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- You record and update account information
- You recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing their needs
- You facilitate shipping and transport enquiries
- You are fluent in English, French and Italian. If you speak Dutch too, that's a plus
- You have a bachelor degree (preferably within languages or an economic orientation) or you are similar through experience within an international sales organization
- You have excellent analytical and organization skills. You communicate straight forward and you are able to multitask.
- You work accurate and you are customer oriented
- You are interested in the pharmaceutical/life sciences sector and in medical devices
- You have a flexible mindset and you are open to changes
- You take initiative and you have a hands-on mentality. You are a go-getter.
- And of course, you are a team player!
- An exciting job in fast growing international and innovative environment where no two days are the same
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- Flexible hours
- Driven and enthusiastic colleagues