5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Our client is a company specialized in the development of class III medical devices designed to treat patients with impaired cardiac function due to a severe heart attack.
As part of its international development, the future commercialization of its products in the second part of 2018 and its implementation in the Liège area, the company is currently looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues to complete its team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client offers a culturally diverse English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
For the expansion of the team in Belgium, we are looking for an (m/f):
Reporting to the CTO or the Operations Manager, you support all manufacturing activities and ensure that resources, processes, procedures and controls are adapted to the operational needs. Your main responsibilities are:
- You support the implementation of a totally new manufacturing site: equipments, processes and people.
- You organize and perform the service and maintenance of consoles.
- You create and enhance Manufacturing Practices and tests.
- You manage and calibrate test equipment.
- You perform verification (testing) cycles on existing and new product versions.
- You conduct first article inspections.
- You generate, review and authorize quality and technical related documents.
- You maintain the CAPA system.
- You report results and work evolution on a regular basis to the top management.
- Engineering or Scientific Master degree. Biomedical engineering background is a plus.
- Experience with electronics, mechanics and/or mechatronics.
- At least a first experience in a production-oriented position within cGMP industrial environments.
- Strong communication skills together with hands-on and pragmatic mind-set.
- Very good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly integrated team environment where accuracy, accountability quality, safety and timeliness are essential.
- Highly collaborative, self-motivated and team-oriented individual in a company setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- To work in a human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- Varied contacts through external collaborations and partnerships.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via http://www.pahrtners.be/job/manufacturing-engineer/ or to email@example.com. Ref: ME.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Manufacturing Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Bio-ingénieur
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Ingénieur civil
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Ingénieur industriel
- Offres | 2 à 5 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Ingénieurs - général