Our client is a company specialized in the development of class III medical devices designed to treat patients with impaired cardiac function due to a severe heart attack.
As part of its international development, the future commercialization of its products in the second part of 2018 and its implementation in the Liège area, the company is currently looking for talented and highly motivated colleagues to complete its team. For additional information about the company and its technology, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client offers a culturally diverse English speaking working environment in the heart of Europe, in Belgium, a few hours away from Europe’s capital cities.
For the expansion of the team in Belgium, we are looking for an (m/f):
As an Executive Assistant, you actively support the continuous improvement of internal management. Reporting to the CTO, you provide administrative and organizational support to the different departments. Your main responsibilities are:
- You process internal administrative and organizational requests.
- You are responsible for logistics organization of business travels/showrooms/conferences, and negotiate with suppliers.
- You manage the company mailbox and screen phone calls.
- Your organize meetings: invites, preparation of the material, catering and presentation supports.
- You prepare and classify incoming and outgoing invoices, expenses reports and execute other accountability related tasks.
- You execute various administrative and logistics tasks related to Human Resources and provide support to the different departments.
- You keep track of administrative timelines.
- You order material and other office supplies.
- You format documents and manage the website and social networks.
- You hold a Bachelor degree and have at least a first experience in a similar position.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and a good command of French. Knowledge of German and/or Dutch is an asset.
- You thrive to provide support to the team.
- You are assertive, diplomatic, flexible and rigorous.
- You plan and organize your time and priorities adequately.
- You are dynamic, proactive and have good communication skills.
- You have good IT skills and a good command of the MS Office package.
- You have a driving license.
- A diversified position within a high-potential innovative medical device company.
- The opportunity to work in a human size, dynamic and professional environment.
- The opportunity to provide effective support that will be valued by the whole team.
- A permanent contract, with the possibility to start with part-time work.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Executive Assistant
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Administration / Secrétariat
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Administration générale
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Office Management
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Assistance
- Offres | > 10 ans d'expérience | Soins de santé - général | Secrétariat