Controller - permanent position
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half is currently recruiting a (m/f) Controller to join an international services company for a permanent position in the Brussels region.
The company is located in the Brussels region and is active in the services industry.
Responsibilities of a Controller:
- You will draw-up and follow-up the Profit & Loss accounts and Balance Sheet: supervise that all financial accountancy work is correctly carried out to ensure that a correct posting is secured and that the financial reports are reflecting the company's actual situation;
- You will secure compliance of company's internal business processes with group policies (audit and sox) secure compliance with Belgian GAAP, corporate tax, Vat, transfer pricing regulations. Knowledge on (European) Vat is an asset;
- You will be responsible for cost controlling:
- Follow up of budgets, report deviations;
- You will coordinate, verify, and prepare all internal and external reporting:
- Prepare, verify monthly results and forecasts;
- Prepare & submit quarterly consolidation reporting, yearly results reporting, business plan reporting, others;
- Prepare financial reporting for Management and coordinate reporting to budget holders;
- Prepare TAX declarations, yearly statements;
- You will be responsible for Cash Management:
- Follow up of daily cash transactions and balances;
- Control of all payments and intercompany transfers;
- Guarantee the payment process based upon agreed payment terms, follow up accounts payable aging list;
- Calculate cash flow forecast integrated sales and purchase plan;
- Monitor straight loan needs and propose FOREX transactions;
- You will be responsible for forecast process
- Calculate detailed PL forecast based upon confirmed sales forecast and budgets;
- Analyze deviations between actual results and forecast;
- Secure deadline for reporting;
- You will be responsible for business Plan: calculate, assist first draft, submitting final figures.
- You will coordinate, prepare and assist audits by external and internal auditors;
- You will support AP team during peak periods.
Required profile of a Controller:
- You hold a bachelor/master degree in accounting;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of any other European language is a plus;
- You have experience with SAP systems and reporting tools will be considered a plus;
- You have a good knowledge of Excel;
- You have strong analytical skills and are a good communicator;
- You are a team player but able to work autonomously;
- You are stress resistant, accurate, deadline minded;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- Knowledge on European VAT is an asset.
Interested in this position at an energetic company? Apply today.
Postulez à l’offre: Controller - permanent position
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément