Project Engineer (h/f)
Our client is a reknowed company active in the energy sector on the international level. To reinforce their project department, they are currently looking for a :
Project Engineer (M/F)Description de la fonction
The implementation of capital goods projects is taken care of jointly by a pair of project leaders, for all the technical aspects (coordination of study activities, dimensioning, management of the interfaces, monitoring suppliers, coordination with internal and external specialists, etc.) on the one hand (project engineer), and for all the commercial, budgetary, scheduling aspects etc. on the other hand (project manager).
The Project Engineer fulfils the following role:
• Conducting the technical aspects of projects from obtaining the contract to the end of its implementation, seeking the best combination between:
- optimisation of the financial and technical results specified in the contract;
- customer satisfaction;
- the budgetary and financial compliance of the project, including the management of both technical and commercial risks;
- the development of the technical skills of the project team.
• The coordination and planning of operations entrusted to each operator, guaranteeing especially:
- compliance with the specifications entrusted to each operator;
- compliance with the constraints and specifications made by the customer;
- compliance with procedures (ISO 9000, ISO 14000, VCA, etc.).
• Developing and following up on the technical documentation relating to the project
• The promotion of the CMI Group to every potential order giver, and the promotion of your projects with employees, customers and internal suppliers;
• A role of keeping watch on ‘products / markets’ for any development likely to bring added value to the Group (field feed-back circuit, customers, etc.)Exigence pour la fonction
• You have university-level technical training (or equivalent experience);
• You have ten years of proven experience in the assignments described, if possible in the energy market;
• You have a strong, autonomous personality, an entrepreneurial way of thinking and a will to win;
• You are at ease with contacts and international relationships;
• You speak English fluently, and possibly have mastery of other foreign languages;
• You are thoroughly conversant with MS Office and the usual computer software for project management (GPAO, Primavera, etc.);
• You are available for temporary assignments of variable duration throughout the world.
We offer you a long term contract in an international company in constant growth offering challenges and various evolution opportunities.