IT Support Agent te Harelbeke (m/v)
5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You are a member of the global IT service team of 5 colleagues who contribute actively to the continuous improvement of our internal IT tools & services at the most optimal cost and effort.
- Your task is to maintain and upgrade infrastructure : desktops, laptops, telecom & video conference systems, printing devices & the related software. You offer support & train the users. You define ways how to prevent repetitive problems or questions.
• You pro-actively monitor the health, speed, consistency and security of the different systems & databases.
- You perform administrative duties according to the internal policies such as hour registration, work reporting, purchases, ...
- With your personal knowledge and competences you assist other team members.
- You are a service driven bachelor in IT. A first professional experience is a strong asset, but your eagerness to learn has an equal value to us.
- You need a sound knowledge of Security, Active directory, Office365 & Backup. In order to help with the maintenance of our IT-infrastructure you need knowledge of Networking, Windows Server & Virtualization.
- You have good interpersonal skills. You can actively communicate with demanding users to define their needs, to understand their questions, to create consensus on timing, approach & solution.
- You are a real team player. This includes an honest & open communication, flexibility, helping colleagues & discretion.
- You can organize your work independently.
- You can assist users abroad in English.
Salary and Benefits
- Contract: Longterm period (fix)
- Headcarter Belgium: Harelbeke