Account Manager Building Services
Technical-Commercial position in the Water Treatment industry with focus on Business Development and client network in Building & Construction, working in an international and expanding environment.
My client is a leading global supplier of water technology, enabling its customers to transport, clean, test and efficiently utilise water in utility, domestic and commercial buildings and in industrial and agricultural fields. Through a number of market-leading brands, my client is active in more than 150 countries with employees with extensive expertise and strong focus on finding local solutions for the world's biggest water and waste water challenges. it's headquarters are located in New York, USA. And 2014 revenues amounted to $ 3.9 billion. The company has more than 12,500 employees worldwide. Currently they are looking for an Account Manager Building Services for their location in Zaventem to cover the Flanders region & Brussels.
The Building Services business unit is still at the base of the organisational structure, but for the future they have strong growth ambitions for this segment. They are therefore looking for an Account Manager Building Services that will act as a real 'hunter/closer' and who will continue to develop and strengthen our position in the market. The ideal account manager is a networked purse with an existing network and can provide potential partnerships to strengthen my client's market position.
In this challenging position, you are responsible for the strategically important prospects. Cold acquisition is therefore a permanent part of this function, as well as the preparation of an annual sales and (key) account plan in consultation with the Sales Manager. You conclude profitable (window) agreements by building long-term relationships and you realise your goals with other departments, such as marketing and after sales. From your sales experience, you are able to communicate at senior level with major installation companies and consultancy firms.
What do you have to offer as a good Account Manager Building Services?
- Bachelor of Master in Industrial Sciences with Electromechanical Engineering (Industrial Engineer) or equivalent through experience;
- About 3 years of outside sales experience in Building Services and the second step in your career;
- You have a strong network with large or medium-sized installers and consultants;
- Experience with pumping technology in HVAC systems is a pre;
- You are living in the Flanders region;
- You control the Dutch, French and English language well in word and writing;
- You are customer- and result-oriented, you get energy from (departmental) collaboration with colleagues, you have a great sense of responsibility and the drive to continuously improve;
- You are self-employed and proactive, creative "problem solver"
What does my client offer?
- An independent mobile function, where you are part of an enthusiastic and competent team;
- Space for self-development and subject-oriented training opportunities / trainings;
- Within Xylem there is a pleasant and informal working atmosphere in which you feel at home quickly;
- An excellent package of terms of employment, including a good year-end variable salary, a representative European car tanks card, GSM, laptop, home internet, premium family-wide hospitalisation insurance, premium-free family insurance with supplementary retirement, as well as freedom to work at home.