Recruiter - Communication Sector
Company details Our client is a consultancy firm with offices in Brussels, the UK, US and worldwide. They help governments, regulators and international institutions solve complex problems by developing innovative solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing society. Working with us means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. We believe in excellence, collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. Function We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our well-established and successful HR and Recruitment team who work across a number of different countries in Europe and Asia. Based in our Brussels office, you will be an experienced Recruitment professional who has the networks, strategic foresight and ability to identify and recruit the best talents for our organisation. From day one, you will have the opportunity to lead on strategic and operational recruitment activities which will have significant impact to the business. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Participating in pitching and building brand awareness and recognition of our client with external consultants.
- Design and deliver attraction strategies and activities to highlight our client"s brand in the relevant markets.
- Use knowledge and understanding of industry best practice to design and deliver a range innovative recruitment solutions for the E&A group and the wider business.
- Collaborate with global recruitment colleagues for the design and delivery of corporate wide recruitment programmes.
- Continuous improvement of the E&A recruitment process by using qualitative and quantitative feedback from candidates, HR and the overall business.
- Focus on providing quality, timely delivery of recruitment services and effective cost control in terms of cost per hire.