Medical Field Operations Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical Field Operations Manager
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Our client is one of the major actor in the Pediatric Pharmaceutical industry.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Continuously develop a high performing team of medical delegates in the whole region of Flanders through your medical/nutritional knowledge, your coaching skills, your support and management;
- Plan, execute and evaluate the regional action plans based on business and market insights, the business objectives, the national medical marketing cycle plan, as well as the available resources in order to ensure growth in market share;
- Manage several hospital cluster accounts and tenders;
- Manage budget, tools of trade, materials and samples as per the required process and procedures to ensure full compliance and meet the business targets;
- Identify, develop and interact with Health Care Providers (HCPs) and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) with the aim of meeting the national and regional objectives and increase product advocacy. This involves being present at evening events as well as weekend conferences on a frequent basis;
- Contribute to the development of the national medical marketing cycle plan led by the Medical Affairs Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following requirement:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar Field Operations role and have a proven track record in people management;
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality and are flexible;
- You are a strong people manager with strong coaching and active listening skills;
- You have a holistic and strategic view, but with strong operational skills;
- You have ease in decision making, problem solving and coaching others;
- You can establish a long-term view and put in place strong project management skills;
- As a team player, you will ensure good collaboration with the other departments within the Infant Nutrition division, such as the Medical Field Operations Manager and team South, the Medical Affairs team, Marketing, Trade Marketing and Supply Chain;
- You are an excellent net-worker and have strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required;
- Furthermore, you are persistent, proactive, assertive and analytic.
The succesful candidate will have an attractive salary package in line with his experience.